All orders will ship free for standard shipping within the United States. Orders placed with Swish & Swoon will generally ship within 2 business days. We try to ship as soon as possible so you can get your items quickly! (We get it, you’re excited to wear them.) Once your order is fulfilled and shipped, you will receive a Shipment Notification with a tracking number. You will receive a “Cancelled Order” notification if there is any reason your order may be delayed or cancelled.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! International orders will ship for a flat rate of $30 via USPS Priority Mail. If for some reason we are unable to ship to your country, you will be notified immediately. Once you receive your Shipment Notification with your tracking number, you should expect your package within 10 to 12 days.
Your order may be delivered by your local post office courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail.
Taxes & Duties
All applicable customs, import duties and fees, taxes, and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).We ship your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid” and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Swish & Swoon. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
Return/ Exchange Policy:
We’ve never thought ‘satisfaction guaranteed’ was the most inspiring phrase. Instead, we’d prefer it if you were absolutely thrilled beyond words with your order. We take great pride in our products, and we want you to feel amazing wearing them. So, for whatever reason (maybe the dress was a tad shorter than you expected!), we’ll move heaven and earth to make sure you get exactly what you want – or your money back!
To make the process easier, we’ve broken down the details on what exactly is returnable and when you can expect to receive cash back.
- Merchandise must be returned or exchanged within 14 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- Merchandise must be free from wear, stains, odors or any condition that would prevent the item(s) from being sold as new.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any Swish and Swoon tags, attached.
- Any merchandise marked “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
- All footwear returns must be in it’s original condition with the original shoe box.
U.S. Hassle-Free Returns
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Start your return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Customers will assume all responsibility for return shipping charges. Swish & Swoon will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of return packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Swish & Swoon.
Our goal is to keep you as happy and smitten with us as we are with you. If all conditions are met, the original form of payment will be credited. Your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment within 7 days once we have received the item back in its original condition. If all conditions are not met, all items will be shipped back to the customer with an explanation of the decline.