sale

coffee table

Hi guys, I’m still alive.  Although I’m deciding on what direction to take my blogity blog, here’s a post in the meantime! Click here to score this beautiful coffee table from Anthro.  (If you go to their website without clicking the link, it won’t show up.  It’s hidden!)   I’ve been holding out on this beauty and couldn’t resit ordering it at this price, along with 15% off cause it’s my birthday!

Share →

11 Responses to Delwyn Coffee Table

1. Travis says:

So I ordered one of these? Happy birthday?

2. Amanda says:

Aww what an awesome hubby you have!

3. Sarah says:

I feel like telling my hubby I need this because it’s such a steal might just work. Thanks for that :) AND also, happy birthday!!!

4. Elizabeth C says:

Did your table arrive?

• jessica says:

Yes, it did! It fits nicely in our space. It looks like it may have been a floor model, but it’s a rustic table to begin with so I don’t mind too much:)

5. mary beth says:

I miss your posts and the urge to shop when you share deals. Just saying you are loved and missed. :) :) :)

6. gladmama says:

ditto!!!

• Jessica says:

Thanks gladmama! Maybe I’ll be back to blogging in the future. It’s been fun but can’t keep up with it anymore:)

7. Catharine says:

Hey Jessica!
    This is totally random…you made a post on June 3, 2012 (“Just to Clarify” is the title) that featured a lovely set of charms from Anthro. This is really forward of me and I hope it doesn’t seem rude, but I recently lost my beloved #3 charm that I got from Anthro (the same featured in your former post) and I’m super bummed about it…it was pretty special to me for many reasons I won’t detail, and I can’t find a replacement anywhere on the internet for sale. I was wondering…if you still had that #3 charm, would you be at all interested in selling it? I’d definitely be interested!
    Anyway, feel free to email me at catharine.coll@gmail.com.
    Love the blog btw! Glad my fervent search for my charm led me here! Thanks! have a good one!

8. Benito says:

What’s up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
    anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due to
    this sensible paragraph.